At STEMFixer, We Don’t Accept Requests that:
Violate any kind of law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
Relate to or get involved with:
- a) steroids, cigarettes, drugs , or any other products that put consumer safety at risk
- b) things that may promote, instruct, or encourage other people to illegal actions
- c) stolen physical, digital, and virtual goods
- d) encouragement and promotion of violence, hate, any sort of intolerance, or the exploitation of a crime
- e) obscene things
- f) requests, infringing or violating any proprietary rights under the laws of any jurisdiction, including copyright, trademarks, right of publicity or privacy
- g) materials or services that are sexually oriented; firearms, certain firearm parts or accessories, ammunition, or other weapons regulated under applicable law.
Partake or get involved into activities that:
- a) show private information of third parties, which violates the applicable law
- b) support matrix programs, pyramid or other "quick easy money" schemes and multi-level marketing programs
- c) associate with annuities purchases or lottery contracts, off-shore banking, lay-away systems, financing or refinancing debts funded by a credit card
- d) focus on selling of certain items before possessing or having control of the items
- e) act on behalf of merchants, collecting payments
- f) are associated with money orders or selling travel cheques
- g) involve cashing of cheques and currency exchange
- h) provide certain repair of credit, services of settling debts, insurance activities or credit transactions
- i)focus on receiving or offering payments.
Requests that are very likely to be fraudulent, as identified by government agencies.