Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
These Terms become binding upon the User from the time of his/her accession and are valid during an indefinite period. In the event that one or more provisions here of become invalid or unenforceable for any reason, this will not affect the validity or applicability of the remaining provisions.
Terms of Service
STEMFixer.com is an online platform that connects a Vendor and a Client to provide digital goods and services. Services include but are not limited to solving problems for maths, accounting, physics, science and more subjects if needed, etc.
Vendors act as Personal Assistant to a Client and fulfil their requests.
STEMFixer.com does not provide Vendoring or any other services. Its role is only to facilitate the availability of the Site and Services. Also, STEMFixer.com is not a contracting agent and does not represent either Vendor or User. Vendors are independent contractors and are not employees or agents of STEMFixer.com.
STEMFixer.com does not provide or facilitate any illegal or prohibited goods and services. STEMFixer.com has multiple checks and layers of moderation to make sure that none of our policies or relevant academic policies are violated. However, STEMFixer.com cannot take any responsibility for the services provided by Vendors.
Contact Information Usage
- STEMFixer.com uses text messaging as a primary service delivering method.
- STEMFixer.com uses your phone number only to communicate to you regarding your requests.
- STEMFixer.com safely stores your phone number on our hosting. We use Amazon Web Services, one of the most secure hosting providers in the world.
- We will never pass your phone number on to any third parties. Only employees of STEMFixer.com will use it.
- Eventually, we may contact you with relevant information about your request or relevant marketing offers.
- If you no longer wish to get texts from us - send "Stop Texts" to us. You will then be unsubscribed from any communications until the next time you write to us.
- Same terms as mentioned above for text messaging (SMS) apply to messaging us on Facebook.
- STEMFixer.com does not charge you any extra fee for texting us through SMS. Usual operator rates may apply when texting our number.
Content and Copyright
STEMFixer.com website content contains copyrighted material including, but not limited to text, photos, graphics, and video content, trade names and trademarks, SEO-optimized meta tags, software and code. STEMFixer.com content is protected by copyright law, registered and unregistered trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. You may not copy, publish, transmit, transfer, or in any way exploit any of the content owned by STEMFixer.com. Any other copies of our content (including text, images and graphics) or any other domains is a breach of STEMFixer.com copyright.
If the service or delivered product doesn't meet your requirements - contact us via email, phone or Facebook messenger and describe the issue. Upon the agreement, we will either find a different vendor to redo your task free of charge, or we will fully refund your order to your card, balance money or PayPal. STEMFixer.com will need up to 12 hours to find a different vendor to redo and deliver the task. All the refund requests are to be submitted no later than 30 days aXer the product or service was sent to the client.
By accessing STEMFixer.com you agree to the following commitments:
- Without our permission, you will not collect any information or content, or otherwise access STEMFixer.com, using automated means (bots, spiders, scrapers, etc.).
- You will not conduct any unlawful marketing activity with relation to STEMFixer.com.
- You will not upload viruses to STEMFixer.com or use any other malware.
- You will not ask, use or share any personal information of other users of STEMFixer.com.
- You will not threaten, bully, or harass any users or employees of STEMFixer.com.
- You will not use STEMFixer.com for any misleading, unlawful, discriminatory, or malicious actions.
- You will not do anything that could harm or impair the proper working or appearance of STEMFixer.com, such as a DDoS (distributed denial of service) attacks or interference with any other STEMFixer.com functionality.
- You will not encourage or facilitate or any violations of this Statement or our policies.
STEMFixer.com Doesn’t Process Requests Related to:
- The violation of any kind of law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
Getting involved with or related to:
- a) drugs, cigarettes, steroids, or other products that pose a risk to consumer safety;
- b) items, encouraging, promoting, facilitating or instructing others to engage in illegal activity;
- c) stolen items including digital and virtual goods;
- d) promotion of violence, hate, racial intolerance or the financial exploitation of a crime;
- e) things considered obscene;
- f) requests, infringing or violating any trademark, copyright, right of privacy or publicity, or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction;
- g) sexually oriented services or materials, firearms, ammunition, firearm parts or accessories, weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
- Being involved or partaking in activities that:
- a) show personal information of third parties, which violates the applicable law;
- b) support matrix programs, pyramid or any other "quick easy money" schemes, or multi-level marketing programs;
- c) are associated with lottery contracts, off-shore banking, lay-away systems, or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card;
- d) focus on selling certain items before the seller possesses or controls the items;
- e) collect payments on behalf of merchants;
- f) involve currency exchange or cheque cashing activities
- g) involve debt settlement services, insurance activities, certain credit repair, or credit transactions;
- h) involve receiving or offering payments.
- Requests that have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.
Users are NOT allowed to share or post content that:
- contains offensive language and swearwords, or is likely to upset, harass, alarm, or embarrass any other person;
- is obscene or may offend human dignity in any other way;
- is insulting, abusive, threatening, promotes or encourages hatred, racism, sexism, or bigotry;
- incorporates the image or likeness of any individual under 18 years of age;
- contains any nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence;
- relates to commercial activities (including competitions and advertising, sales, links to other websites, phone numbers or any other contact information);
- involves the transmission of “spam”;
- contains any malware, adware, spyware, worm programs, viruses, corrupt files, or other malicious code designed to damage, interrupt, or limit the functionality of or disrupt any software, hardware, networks, telecommunications, servers or other equipment; materials designed to damage, interfere with, expropriate or wrongly intercept any data or personal information whether from STEMFixer.com or otherwise.
STEMFixer.com offers various subscription plans with additional services that include priority response, VIP phone number to call, progress updates. Subscription fees for monthly plans are due on the same date for any month, or the closest date in that month, to the day you signed up with us and make your first monthly payment. As a subscribed user, you are to authorize STEMFixer to deduct monthly fees against your credit card or PayPal account through Stripe or PayPal. If, for some reason, we are unable to process your credit card, we’ll try to contact you by email and cancel your subscription until your payment can be processed. You may cancel your subscription at any time by emailing to email@example.com. We will cancel your subscription within 1-2 business days aXer we receive your cancellation request.
Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES THAT ARISE OUT OF THE STEMFixer.com PARTIES' ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER STEMFixer.com CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE STEMFixer.com PARTIES, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER STEMFixer.com CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE STEMFixer.com PARTIES.
BY ACCESSING THE SERVICES, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THE BENEFITS OF SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA, AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."
Termination of Use
You may ask us to delete all of your information and personal data at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be reviewed and all your personal data deleted within 2-3 business days.
By using STEMFixer.com you agree that STEMFixer.com may terminate, limit or suspend your access to all or part of the website services with or without explaining the reason and giving an advance notice.
You understand and agree that STEMFixer.com acts only as an interface to facilitate communications between Users and Vendors and to collect payment from Users on behalf of Vendors. THE SITE AND SERVICES COMPRISE AN ONLINE PLATFORM WHICH FACILITATES THE CONNECTION BETWEEN USERS AND VENDORS FEATURED ON THE SITE AND VIA THE SERVICES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT STEMFixer.com IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY AGREEMENTS ENTERED INTO BETWEEN USERS AND VENDORS. VENDORS ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, NOT EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS OF STEMFixer.com. STEMFixer.com HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE LESSON SERVICES OR CONDUCT OF USERS, VENDORS AND OTHER USERS OF THE SITE AND SERVICES, AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY IN THIS REGARD.
STEMFixer.com PERFORMS A LIGHT, INITIAL SCREEN OF VENDOR APPLICATIONS BUT DOES NOT CONFIRM THE INFORMATION IN THEIR VENDOR PROFILE, THEIR COMPETENCY, THEIR BACKGROUND NOR THEIR PROFICIENCY IN THE SUBJECT MATTERS WHERE THEY OFFER THEIR SERVICES. STEMFixer.com CANNOT AND DOES NOT CONTROL THE SERVICES PERFORMED BY VENDORS FOR USERS, OR THE ACTIONS OF ANY VENDORS, USERS OR OTHER USERS OF THE SITE AND SERVICES. STEMFixer.com IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RELATED TO ANY AND ALL ACTIONS OF VENDORS, USERS, THIRD PARTIES AND OTHER USERS OF THE SITE AND SERVICES. ACCORDINGLY, ANY MEETINGS (VIRTUAL OR OTHERWISE) BETWEEN USERS, VENDORS OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTIES AND ANY PURCHASES OF LESSON SERVICES PROVIDED BY VENDORS ARE DONE AT THE USER'S SOLE RISK.
By using the Site or Services, you, and any third party that may use the Site and Services under your Account, agree (i) any legal remedy or liability that you or such third party seek to obtain for actions or omissions of Vendors, Users or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the particular Vendor, User or the third parties who caused you, or such third party harm; and (ii) not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal remedy from STEMFixer.com with respect to such actions or omissions except as authorized by this Agreement. In addition, STEMFixer.com is not responsible for the use or exchange of any information or files between Vendors and Users. Further, STEMFixer.com does not control, nor is it responsible for, the truth, accuracy, completeness, safety, timeliness, quality, legality or applicability of anything said or written by Vendors or Users. Accordingly, we encourage you to communicate directly with others you may come into contact with as a result of your use of the Site and Services.
STEMFixer.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by STEMFixer.com of the site. Use of any external linked web sites is at the user's own risk.
Additional Vendor Terms
In addition to the obligations applicable to all Users, you agree to the below terms if you sign up as a Vendor through the Services.
You have the required qualifications, credentials and expertise to offer services, and that any credentials you post are accurate, truthful, complete, and not misleading.
You will not use the Services for any business that violates any laws or academic policies of Universities and Colleges in US and UK. You hereby agree that you will not facilitate any form of cheating or academic dishonesty for the user, and you understand that attempting to provide such services will result in immediate termination of cooperation. You will not engage in any activity that will require STEMFixer.com to obtain any licenses from or pay any royalties to any third party, including, by way of example and not limitation, the payment of royalties for the public performance of any musical works or sound recordings.